Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
Villa Reynolds vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
Villa Reynolds vs Itaperuna, Brazil
Villa Reynolds vs Ceara Mirim, Brazil
Villa Reynolds vs Vigna Di Valle, Italy
Villa Reynolds vs Aj-Petri, Ukraine
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Port-Said, Egypt
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Uttaradit East, Thailand
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Port Fitzroy, New Zealand
Sao Tome vs Bucyrus, Oh
Lusk, Wy vs Pjatigorsk
Queenstown vs Minneapolis, Minnesota
Santa Cruz vs Farmington, Mo
- The distance between Villa Reynolds, Argentina and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 9,679 km or 6,014 mi.
- To reach Villa Reynolds in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 136.8° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Villa Reynolds bearing 35.9° or NE .
- Villa Reynolds has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Villa Reynolds is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 6.4 °C (11.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1 °C (1.8°F) more in Villa Reynolds. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 137.7 mm (5.4 in) more which is equivalent to 137.7 l/m² (3.38 US gal/ft²) or 1,377,000 l/ha (147,210 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.8° higher in Villa Reynolds than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Villa Reynolds relative to Omarama, Tara Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Omarama, Tara Hills vs Villa Reynolds
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Villa Reynolds vs Blakely, Ga, Usa
Villa Reynolds vs Milagro, Ecuador
Villa Reynolds vs Myitkyina, Myanmar
Villa Reynolds vs Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Sasebo, Japan
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Miyakejima, Japan
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Babolsar, Iran
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Joao Pinheiro, Brazil
Rize vs Ngaoundere
Majis vs Gridino
Pasni, Balochistan vs Adelaide, South Australia
Farmington, Me vs Ubatuba
Villa Reynolds vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Villa Reynolds
- C├│rdoba, Argentina - 290.1 kms (180.3 miles) NNE
- Cordoba Obs, Argentina - 282.8 kms (175.7 miles) NNE
- Pilar Obs, Argentina - 269.3 kms (167.3 miles) NNE
- Villa Dolores, Argentina - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) N
- Marcos Juarez, Argentina - 322 kms (200.1 miles) ENE
- Rio Cuarto, Argentina - 126.9 kms (78.8 miles) ENE
- Laboulaye, Argentina - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) ESE
- Junin, Argentina - 420.9 kms (261.6 miles) ESE
- General Pico, Argentina - 264.8 kms (164.5 miles) SE
- Pehuajo, Argentina - 396.7 kms (246.5 miles) SE
- Santa Rosa, Argentina - 331 kms (205.7 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills